EXTENSIONSSS!!

I have been working on growing my hair out for some time now but it just doesn't seem to grow fast enough. Just like a woman always wanting more...never rich enough, tan enough, hair is never long enough. Unless you are like one of those creepy women who never cut their hair.... anyway...my baby sister just got extensions done for her prom look at the difference!!


There a ton of different styles of extensions clip in, weaves, braids. It is an ausome way to reinvent your look. Sometimes when I go out I like to look a little funky but I don't want crazy colors in my hair for work. This picture below I have fire red clip in extensions they are 100% human hair, I can wash them straighten them or curl them!!
I've been doing research on extension because I want to buy some for my
 photoshoots and promo work. I came across a site that even has extensions for babies! The pic is a little blurry. I took it from http://www.hairextensionguide.com/news.htm#BabyExtensions That is funny...


1 comment:

Keith said...

This is my first time at your blog. I really like it. This post made me think of the Chris Rock doc "Good Hair."